Thursday, September 20, 2012

Leaves Are Fallin

I sit everyday at my computer and an inner monologue runs thru my head. Thoughts, ideas, important stuff brewing... and I think today would be a good day to blog and then I don't. Why you may ask? I don't know I don't really have an answer that I would feel suited  my reasons for not.  That's because there really is none.  I just get up and brilliant  ideas are never mentioned or shared.  Rants are never ranted... praises never sung where much credit is due and all because I just simply get up and walk away.  Sad thing is.. as I walk away I know that is yet another day that I will not blog.  

Then I sit down and have coffee with a friend and I mention blogging and she is like a tiger on a piece of raw meat. Oh yeah she is all over that saying "BUT you don't blog"  and she is right. Now I sat there trying to come up with lots of reasons as to why I don't and they were all just sounding like excuses, so I mostly just sounded like I was making up excuses.  She is right... I don't bog but how easy it could be for me to blog so here I go again.   Starting another blog.   And why does that mean?   Well hopefully it means before this month is over I'll have a pretty good collection of thoughts in my blogs. Lovely little things to share as I find them.... like  [E] is having a huge sale.. and while I thought I had bought everything in the store I clearly had missed her shoes soooo today.. guess who got some new boots!  That's right Kyrene and they were only 60L!!  Which sent me digging through folders and folders of cloths and finding something that made me smile... so on it went... out to the yard... and I enjoyed the autumn day and found inspiration.. just this time I acted upon the inspiration and here it is!  Fall is definitely here... I just want it to go on and get to the good point!  Cooler temps... Halloween.... pumpkins!!!


Shape: Mine
Skin: LaQ Peach 02
Eyes: .ID. Stumblebum 5
Eyelashes:  Redgrave Elemental 16
Makeup: Elymode-smudged eyeliner
Hair: Truth Becky (Cherry)

Outfit: *Just Because* Jade
Boots: [E] Secret Boots Army
Jewlery: Kosh  Hibernation




No comments:

Post a Comment